1 Year Std 9 JEE AIPMT Foundation Program
1 Year Std 9 JEE AIPMT Foundation Program :
The 1 year Std 9 JEE AIPMT Foundation Program is most appropriate for students entering Std 9 in any board. The Program focuses on delving into topics taught in school at a deeper level with a view to building an appreciation for Science and Maths and laying the foundation for more advanced study in higher grades.
This program is most suitable for students who eventually wish to pursue Science in Std XI and XII. It is particularly useful for preparing students for exams such as the JEE Main, JEE Advanced, BITSAT and AIPMT, among others.
The 1 Year Std 9 JEE AIPMT Foundation Program focuses on building student comfort with basic concepts in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics, that are important for taking up Science subjects in future, particularly of an applied nature.
The teaching in this program features significant reliance on learning by doing.
Online experiments help to reinforce the concepts taught in live classes while other Lab sessions focus on application of taught material to problems.
The program is an excellent introduction to online learning for students and with its incredible convenience, is a program well worth attending for every student contemplating Science, Engineering or Medicine as a future.
Nature of Matter, Interconversion, Heat, Chemical Bonds, Conservation of Matter, Chemical Reactions, Periodic Table and Periodicity, Solutions and Introduction to Moles.
Types of Numbers (Natural, Whole, Fractions, Real, Rational and Irrational, Complex) and Operations, Algebra, Mensuration (Areas and Volumes) and Basic Geometry
Motion in One Dimension, equations and graphs, Forces and Newton’s Laws, Conservation of Momentum, Work and Energy, Conservation of Energy, Fluids, Waves and Sound, Nuclear Physics.
- 60+ Live Classes
- 3-4 classes per week
- Physics, Chemistry and Math
- Each class is between 60 and 75 minutes
- Classes at pre specified times between 6:00PM and 9:00PM on Weekdays and between 4:00PM and 8:00 PM on Saturdays
- Theory Sessions and Lab Sessions
- Quizzes, Assignments and Tests
- Focus on Conceptual understanding, not on memorization of factual knowledge
- Focus on Topics taught at School Level in Std IX and Std X
- Ask questions anytime, in and out of class
- Commences in July 2015, finishes in Dec 2015
- Program Fee: Rs 25,000 (Incl. Taxes)
- Early Bird Offer for subscription to ClearConcepts
- Fees are payable upfront and are non refundable.
Would you like to know more about the program? Connect with us.