Live Online Classes For IIT JEE Mains Advanced AIPMT AIIMS Classroom Features
Live Online Classes are far superior to Face to Face Classes in many ways. Compare Live Online Interactive Classes with traditional face to face classes here. Important features of our Live Online Classes:
- Students attend classes from home, a stress free environment.
- Only an inexpensive digital pen, a headset, a computer with a reliable broadband connection is needed.
- Classes are taught live in real time by real faculty. They are not pre- recorded.
- Classes are fully interactive. Students can ask questions anytime by speaking into their mic, writing on the whiteboard or using chat. Their doubts are cleared immediately.
- Shy students who are scared to ask questions in front of the entire class can either send private chat messages to the teacher or ask a question outside class.
- Students spend time in class understanding concepts rather than copying notes. The typed, proofread and high quality notes are made available to students after class – students dont have to waste time like they would in traditional classes copying what a teacher writes.
- Class productivity is extremely high as Faculty focus on explaining concepts and application using high quality pre – prepared, proofread notes and virtual labs and experiments. They do not have to spend time in managing class discipline or in laboriously writing notes in each class. In general one class at ClearConcepts is roughly equivalent to two classes in a traditional face to face setting.
- Students are able to revise concepts exactly as taught by faculty as many times as they wish or even view a missed class. This is possible because recordings of the Live Classes are accessible by students 24/7. Students who need to be explained the same idea several times can also benefit from this.
- The live online classroom makes it possible to use many interesting applets and demonstrations to make sure that students understand concepts well. These simply are not possible in a contact programme for many reasons.
- ClearConcepts focuses on concepts and application rather than the rote and pattern recognition. This approach is useful for both Boards and Competitive Exams.
- Teachers monitor students attentiveness in class by asking questions which students need to respond to using online Q & A. Each students response is separately seen by the teacher, so students who are not able to answer correctly or do not answer stand out. Faculty can focus on the reasons behind this to improve performance.
- Students have the opportunity to provide feedback on each and ever class. This feedback is analysed in detail for quality control purposes and any deficiencies reported by students are immediately addressed.
- Small Batch size of max 40 students allows for personal attention in online classes